We are in the midst of getting the library in great shape for next year. Thanks to all of you who have returned your books! Overdue slips will be coming home this week. Please know that books can be checked out for the entire summer beginning June 8th-10th on a parent account.
Please consider participating in our annual Summer Reading Program. Summer Reading Forms will be heading your way via your classroom teacher. Forgot your form? Find it here.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
You might be surprised just how many of the OBOB titles you have already read! As always we have stocked our library with additional copies of each title. Take a look and come by June 8-10 to check out your summer books with permission from your parents.
3-5 Grade Division
· Charlie Bumpers vs. the Teacher of the Year by Bill Harley
· Diamond Willow by Helen Frost
· Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein
· Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
· How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
· The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
· A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
· Mission Unstoppable by Dan Gutman
· Mountain Dog by Margarita Engle
· No Talking by Andrew Clements
· Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell
· The Sasquatch Escape by Suzanne Selfors
· The Shadows by Jacqueline West
· Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
· What Was Ellis Island? by Patricia Brennan Demuth
· What Was the March on Washington? by Kathleen Krull